TEAM R2R 2014.09.10 | 354,12 MB
FL Studio is one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.Notable New FeaturesFL Studio 64 Bit features
– Access up to 512 GB memory, depending on your Windows version.
– 32 Bit bridged and 64 Bit native VST plugin support.
– Project compatibility between 32 and 64 Bit versions.
– FL Studio available as a 64 Bit VST plugin for use in 64 Bit VST hosts.Performance mode
– Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, QuNeo, Traktor Kontrol (and more).Multi-touch support
– FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.Playlist
– 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.Linking includes MIDI input port
– Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.Playlist & Piano roll
– Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.Piano roll
– Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.Right-click data entry
– Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.Plugin Picker
– Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.Mixer
– Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.Options
– Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.Changes in FL Studio v11.1.1
64bit version of speech engine.
Added support for Novation Launch Control XL, Launchkey (performance).
Added support for Nektar Impact series.
Fixed filenames of samples used by “Dance with me” project.
Fixed crash stretching big audio clips.
Fixed loading settings for some VST plugins (64bit).
DirectWave: fixed bugs exporting to FLM .instr files.
DirectWave: fixed trigger group behaviour across programs.
DirectWave: fixed temp folder usage when importing external formats.
Patcher: fixed deletion of dropped files.
Wrapper: fixed binary message data handling in VST3.
Wrapper: fixed crash of bridged Play VST plugin.
Wrapper: fixed volume of stereo to mono conversion.
Wrapper: fix loading 32bit VST plugins.
Wave Candy: fixed crash when using some metering modes.
Wave Traveller: fixed loading settings (64bit).
ZGameEditor Visualizer: fixed visual issue + other minor bugs.
Updated BassDrum, Drumaxx, DrumPad, Effector, GMS, Hardcore, MiniSynth, Pitcher, PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer and Toxic Biohazard.
Updated FlowStone/SynthMaker to version 3.0.5.